Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Man, Those Were Some TASTY Mushrooms!

 






SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Looks like you hit those shrooms real hard. Better keep them in the dark 😉😁

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGzUTrnqEDA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings back memories of college. Groovy, man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the kaleidoscope I had as a kid. Loved that thing. But the temptation is always there to open it up to investigate and impossible to put back together again. Incidentally, after one of your comments I am now reading the account of the life of Daniel Boone who I had confused with Davy Crockett. I love early accounts of travel and exploration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took one apart and got in so much trouble (5 kids, you can imagine). Daniel Boone was a true American hero and pioneer extraordinaire - Davy Crockett, along with his Alamo compatriot Jim Bowie, were not what everyone thinks them to be. The term "scalawags" resonates for me.

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig