Wednesday, January 12, 2022

More meddling in the dark arts











 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You have become quite the AR-TEE-ST! All humor aside, they are well done. They would really look great on a wall. The crystal ball, the mushroom, the leaves are amazing! Muschroom is so psychedelic and yet it pulls you in. The texture and the colors in the one to the last with the green frame is very pretty. Vibrant colors. I keep scrolling back to the mushroom, so many designs and colors. I assuming you are "dreaming" again? 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - and yes, I am "dreaming" again. I am, more and more, looking for art, both in my "straight" photos and in rendered ones. That's why I like SPE and Photoscape for textures and effects. As Ansel Adams said, " Great photos aren't taken, they're made". That mushroom was a kick! I've got several variations on it but that was my favorite. The green frame is a macro of a kale leaf!

      Delete
  2. So Psychedelic I might suspect you've been nibbling the mushrooms.😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish! Can't until my brother retires and no longer needs his security clearance!

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig