Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Images of Spain

Images of Spain

Photos from a trip 15 years ago rendered in Deep Dream Generator

(Thanks Camellia!)

The Generalife Palace at the Alhambra, Granada.
 

 
The Place of Charles V at the Alhambra.
 

View of Granada from the Generalife.
 

One of the many buildings on the grounds of the Alhambra complex.
 

 
A view of the Mediterranean from the steep road, in La Herradura, up to...

 

the house where I spent the Christmas break that year
with my friend and colleague - it belonged to his parents.

A view from the house of the Mediterranean, complete with para-gliders.
 

El Bambu, the restaurant where we
practically lived - great food and gracious hosts.
 
 
 
Relaxed dining by the sea with friends in perfect weather every day.
 

Another view of the house from farther up the road.
 

A narrow, charming street in La Herradura.


 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. These are really nice. I know you have shared a few before, but here they stand out even more. I especially like the one of the group sitting and dinning. Really looks like a painting. Wish there was a like button for after each photo, but us beggars can't be too choosy 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I found the preset I really like for these. I think we could put a comment box for each one, but that's a lot of work.

      Delete
  2. I am surprised that I like these so much. It is not a style that I normally like but these are beautiful. The style suits the subject matter perfectly. I particularly like the "dining by the sea with friends"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did Camellia - and I was surprised when I started using the site because so many renderings were so bizarre and "out there", but this one preset works wonders for this type of photo. Much more realistic than Smart Photo Editor.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig