Thursday, March 31, 2022

Another Early Taste of Spring

 












SHARE:

6 comments

  1. No tulips here, as of yet. That last one is gorgeous both colorwise as well as the shape it has taken as it says bye bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was on it's last legs, but I like those. They have character. The storm that night wiped them out, I'm sure. I mainly went there for the woodlands under story plants, my favorites, which I'll post later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots John, love the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David - so glad you visited and to hear from you again!

      Delete
  4. Spring is almost here. Tulips are my favourite. Nice colourful set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I love the tulips, as well, but ours have had a rough spring. Too many storms - snow or thunderstorms - after blooming, so they haven't lasted as long or been as bountiful. Still, I like even the fading and "bruised" ones, too.

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig