Monday, November 1, 2021

Fun with Smart Photo Editor

Oil bubbles on water
 

Clematis
 

 The pool deck


Patio fountain


Patio pavement


Zinnia - Dixon Gallery and Gardens


Kale blossoms - from my garden


Mandevilla 


Chive blossoms, macro - from my garden


Lotus pod and bud - Dixon Museum and Gardens


Patio chair


Oregano bud - from my garden


Zinnia - Dixon museum and Gardens


Sweet pea bud, macro - from my garden


Oak leaf hydrangea - Dixon Museum and Gardens

Tomato flower - from my garden


Lotus bud and fountain - Dixon Museum and Gardens

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I truly love #1. Every time I look at it, I become mesmerized. Really nicely done John!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Camellia! It is one of my all time favorites, too. Now that I have lasers, I'm going to try and set up some more bubble shots and see what happens.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Chuck - used presets from our PB friend Andrew, who created about a thousand of them

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig